zrzka
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Ford Fiesta
Refferer: Search Engine

Hello guys!

Post by zrzka »

Hi guys!

I'm glad I found this website. I was missing something what's focusing on Fiesta.
I come from Czech Republic (so do not hesitate to correct my english). I used to work for Ford (5 years ago) but now I'm worinkg for Opel and Volvo. I always had a weakness for Ford (especialy for design and suspension)...
I decided for a car change because I mooved closer to my work and my 3.0l engine didn't like the 7 km long distance between my job and flat (thirsty and overcooled..). I need someting little, small petrol engine, something pretty for a girl.... And I saw it... Our second company had a beautiful sqeeze green Fiesta at customer's car rental... The only imperfection was slightly damaged rear bumper, everything else looked like new, a few kms on tacho.... I have to saved it from rental. So I did.

I was used to drive stronger, longer cars (the last one was almost 5m long), but I felt in love with Fiesta after a few days. It's adorable pretty and funny car.. and the sqeeze green color? :mrgreen: It's so recognizable....

zrzka

{text-align: center;}
zrzka
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)

Re: Hello guys!

Post by zrzka »

And some pics

Ryan_Tango
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Focus MK3 115PS now 150ps
Refferer: Google

Post by Ryan_Tango »

Nice one dude! Loving them white alloys thinking of getting some my self :D

zrzka
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)

Post by zrzka »

Thanks... I love them (every time I'm driving next to shop windows I look at them)
I put some more pics in my "garage" here:)