New here or never introduced yourself?
Dal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Focus ST
Refferer: matti26

Re: Another metal owner

Post by Dal »

andyessex wrote:Elo mate, getting rid of the S1600 :( and getting a metal for september hopefully.... where/how did you get the black mirror caps? did u just get them sprayed? also...Zetec S grille? i might just ask ford to put that on for me before i collect...
metals are the way forward mate, seen 2 white s1600's at the weekend in chelmo :D

with regards to the black mirrors they are panther black replacements so have kept my originals, my mate at mountune got me the zetec S grill direct from fords and then it went into the bodyshop to have the bits fitted and done gloss black. looks amazing now and a bit more individual as there are 1000's of white fiesta's around chelmo :lol:

Dal
fiesta metal 2012
privacy glass, power start, BT/USB, eibach pro springs, HID's 6000k, mp induction kit, zetec s grill, mp spoiler entensions
-------------------------------------

{text-align: center;}
Dal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Focus ST
Refferer: matti26

Re: Another metal owner

Post by Dal »

nice to be back on here. Sold the metal back in January 2013 and since then had two focus ST's. yesterday ordered a new Fiesta ST for September and looking forward to it.

time for a good look around the site and see whats changed :)
fiesta metal 2012
privacy glass, power start, BT/USB, eibach pro springs, HID's 6000k, mp induction kit, zetec s grill, mp spoiler entensions
-------------------------------------