New here or never introduced yourself?
Wilko
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: '11 Fiesta S1600
Refferer: Google

Noob with a S1600

Post by Wilko »

Hey guys. Put a deposit down on a 11 plate S1600 a couple of days ago. Hoping to be picking it up in a week or so. Really excited :D took it for a test drive an loved it!

For some reason at the dealership they removed the stripes but it had stripes on the picture in the advert but I'm not too bothered as I'm not a bit fan of them anyway.

Just thinking of things to do to it when i get it....

Had a look around the forum and have seen the DMB badges and they look really cool. Not sure what colour scheme I'm going to go for yet... maybe white and green (the green that the focus RS comes in) or white and orange (again, RS orange). Thinking I could get a coloured DMB set and possibly coloured calipers, maybe mirrors but want it to look subtle and not too boy racer (I'm getting old).

Also, if anyone has some other ideas of mods to do then let me know. I'm a noob with these cars and dont really know what people are doing to them yet.

So anyway here are some pics of the beauty :)

Frozen White S1600 134PS

{text-align: center;}
DGZS
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Re: Noob with a S1600

Post by DGZS »

Welcome to the site, i'd go with one of the colour schemes you're thinking of. When I was thinking of getting a white fez I was gonna go white with orange but in a subtle way.

andyessex
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: S1600 134
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Noob with a S1600

Post by andyessex »

i drive the S1600 (with the blue stripes :P) great car - you will love it :)