Interior lighting

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
~sparky~
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 fiesta zetec S
Refferer: google

Interior lighting

Post by ~sparky~ »

Sorry if this has been asked before, i want to replace all the interior lighting in my ZS and would like a little advice.... as you know the dash lighting is red and i like the red and want to keep the dash the same.... what i cant deside on is should i do the rest in red or go with white.... anyone got any pics of both?

Also i am aware that some bulbs can cause issues with error codes so i really want to avoid that. I have checked and i have the holders in the foot wells for bulbs so i will be needing them also. Really what im after is links to bulbs that are fault free, bright and relativly cheap (tried and tested) in both red and white.... may even get a set of each if there cheap enough.

Thanks

{text-align: center;}
Nath
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec-S TDCi

Re: Interior lighting

Post by Nath »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pcs-501-W5W- ... 710wt_1185

Those are my tried & tested footwell lights ;)

~sparky~
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 fiesta zetec S
Refferer: google

Re: Interior lighting

Post by ~sparky~ »

Cheers Nath.... ill order a few of them seeing as there cheap as chips, anyone got white ones they can recomend?