Advice on ST 1/2/3

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
RossG9
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Refferer: Search Engine

Advice on ST 1/2/3

Post by RossG9 »

Afternoon ladies and gents,

As you can probably tell i am new here so go easy if you feel the question is stupid :D

I currently drive a 57 plate Renault Clio 1.2, its my first car and I've only been driving 9/10 months. If I'm completely honest, it's perfect for what i need it to do (drive to work everyday primarily). However is coming to the time where i have saved up for awhile and I'm starting to look for a new car.

I'm not going to bother buying a new car until I've 1 years no claims because lets face it, if I'm going to get an ST, I'm going to need all the discount i can get :lol:

What I'm asking you MK7 owners is a simple question, is the ST 1/2/3 worth it?

I know some of you out there will think the jump from a 1.2 Clio to a 1.6 Turbo ST is a bit of a wild jump but as i said before, I've been saving :D Although people advise to stay away from finance at a young age, i believe if you can afford to put a big enough deposit down and avoid that rather large balloon payment at the end then it can actuality be a sensible option!

Anyway, back to the original question, are ST's good compared to their competitors?

{text-align: center;}
Old git racer
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta mk7 st2

Re: Advice on ST 1/2/3

Post by Old git racer »

I've just bought one and am very very impressed but you need to test drive them yourself !

RossG9
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)

Re: Advice on ST 1/2/3

Post by RossG9 »

I think test driving is going to be the only way to decide! Can i ask what other cars you test drove when you were looking?