powerflex bushings

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
kozza
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: mk7 feista 1.25
Refferer: Search Engine

powerflex bushings

Post by kozza »

has any one had any experience with the powerflex caster adjust bushings

im looking into a set as i was speaking to a guy from whiteline suspension and he advised me to add a rear antiroll bar and adjust the caster of the front wheels before i lower it any ,so im going with teh eiback anti roll bar but need to no more about the caster bushing
Mk7 fiesta+wolfrace alloys+induction kit+custom painted plastics+custom painted defuser+custom built exhaust

{text-align: center;}
Blueoval09
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S

Re: powerflex bushings

Post by Blueoval09 »

Got them fitted on mine, i've gone about 5º off centre (hole turned towards the outside of the car) which isn't a huge amount but it does make the car feel more stable in the bends. It's on eibach pro kit springs & i've also got eibach pro spacers (20mm front, 25mm rear) so she handles like a dream. Been looking at the steeda rear roll bar but not sure i want to drill the axle (the powerflex rear axle bushes do a good job of reducing roll)

kozza
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by kozza »

ah right cool i was thinking the powerflex caster bushings eibach lowering springs 30mm 15mm rear eibach spacers and 21mm eibach anti roll bar

how much adjustment is there in the caster bushings also are they easy to fit or is it a garage job ?
Mk7 fiesta+wolfrace alloys+induction kit+custom painted plastics+custom painted defuser+custom built exhaust

Blueoval09
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S

Post by Blueoval09 »

They all make a huge difference to the handling! The caster bushes have a useable 180º adjustment but anything past 5-10º is a bit much (and after 90º the wheelbase gets shorter so more nimble but less stable). I bought a pair of aftermarket wishbones off ebay and used a press to change the bushes, unless you have an acetylene torch to heat them up they're a very tight fit, any good garage should be able to change them in an hour or so though

FR-RTuning
Services
Services
Refferer: Facebook

Post by FR-RTuning »

we also offer these with free uk mainland posting see link http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php? ... ct_id=3728
FR&RTuning, Unit 2 Whitehead St, 383-385 Leeds Rd, Bradford, West Yorkshire, 07594040272 www.fr-rtuning.com info@fr-rtuning.com
MAHA Rolling Road Dyno Tuning, Engine and Handling Performance upgrades. Shop Online www.fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk

kozza
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by kozza »

ah right cool thanks ill keep all that in mind

and yh FR-RTUNING i think it was on your website i seen them might order them in the next few months

Seans_Fes_Mk7
Drives: Mk7 Style +

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

FR-RTuning wrote:we also offer these with free uk mainland posting see link http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php? ... ct_id=3728
You seem to be missing the ARB bushes mate? Incredible prices though :)

FR-RTuning
Services
Services

Post by FR-RTuning »

FR&RTuning, Unit 2 Whitehead St, 383-385 Leeds Rd, Bradford, West Yorkshire, 07594040272 www.fr-rtuning.com info@fr-rtuning.com
MAHA Rolling Road Dyno Tuning, Engine and Handling Performance upgrades. Shop Online www.fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk

Seans_Fes_Mk7
Drives: Mk7 Style +

Post by Seans_Fes_Mk7 »

Nice one :) How long do these take for delivery? Couldn't find anyone who could get hold of them in under a week, even Demon Tweeks :/

FR-RTuning
Services
Services

Post by FR-RTuning »

which ones? always send us an email info@fr-rtuning.com for a quicker reply or add us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/frandrace.tuning