Converting to Van, whats inside the back?

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Spud
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta mk7 1.6 Titanium
Refferer: Google

Converting to Van, whats inside the back?

Post by Spud »

OK I've a 58 plate 3 door 1.6 Titanium, thats always had its rear seats folded for carrying stuff. So I'm toying with the idea of removing the rear seat to make it a bit more van like for carrying a bike, camping gear or fishing rods etc. I was hoping I could achieve this using factory parts from a similar bodied 3 door van. As far as i can make out, once i remove the rear seat there should be something takes the place of the seat base to make up the load area.

Does anyone know what ford does with the floor where the rear seat base would be in a van? Is there some form of filler or false floor drops in to make my ideas a reality? - dont need to fit the bulkhead.

Bonus thanks and high 5's, if you can find part numbers.

{text-align: center;}
Fiestasportvan
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Sport Van
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Converting to Van, whats inside the back?

Post by Fiestasportvan »

Hi mate I have just done the opposite...put a ST interior in my van.
I have all the parts that I have removed if you are interested?

Cheers