Sport suspension pack

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
ThaiFiesta
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: WZ 1.0T Sport
Refferer: fiesta ST forum

Sport suspension pack

Post by ThaiFiesta »

Hi,

I drive a 2014 WZ (Mk 7.5) Fiesta 1.0T Sport 125PS, right hand drive, with Powershift transmission (ASEAN specification).

I'm looking at making progressive suspension improvements - currently I've just added a Corksport torsion bar, but I'm revewing other reinforcement bars as well as springs and dampers.

I've read lots of great reviews on the US Ford Racing handling pack / performance pack (M-FR3-FA). I understand it is part of the Euro spec Fiesta, as well as being the standard sport suspension fit on the UK Zetec S model. What I haven't been able to work out is if it is standard fit to the ASEAN spec Sport model, or if a different suspension is fitted.

I'd welcome if anyone can clarify the above and/or provide a measurement from the wheel centre to the top of the wheel arch (directly above the wheel centre) for a Zetec S or FRPP fitted car.

Much appreciated :)