Remap

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Heathy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: 1.6 TDCi Zetec S
Refferer: internet

Re: Remap

Post by Heathy »

That sounds brilliant! Definetly something I will save for. It's nice to hear from someone who's had it done. How long did they have the car for? Ha yes I know, have been looking at the website and will have to limit myself by only taking enough to get the remap!

{text-align: center;}
FR-RTuning
Services
Services
Refferer: Facebook

Post by FR-RTuning »

we are little far from you but with simple mods like intake and exhaust you can post us your ecu and we can install our remap have a look at our online shop http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php? ... cat_id=141
FR&RTuning, Unit 2 Whitehead St, 383-385 Leeds Rd, Bradford, West Yorkshire, 07594040272 www.fr-rtuning.com info@fr-rtuning.com
MAHA Rolling Road Dyno Tuning, Engine and Handling Performance upgrades. Shop Online www.fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk

Razbo47
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Fiesta Mk7 Poster
Drives: Mountune MRD270 Zetec-S
Refferer: Search Engine

Post by Razbo47 »

Heathy wrote:That sounds brilliant! Definetly something I will save for. It's nice to hear from someone who's had it done. How long did they have the car for? Ha yes I know, have been looking at the website and will have to limit myself by only taking enough to get the remap!
From 11.00 till 6.00 (only because i had a new front splitter and yellow Mountune splash done as well). The remap only takes just over an hour on its own.

And a slight update. Did a same journey from Yorkshire to London & return. Used to be 55.5mpg, this is now 62.4mpg!