Changing Rear Fog lamp bulb.

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
stutick
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Refferer: google

Post by stutick »

I checked all my lights this weekend, and noticed my rear fog lamp bulb must have blown as it wasn't working.
Checked the manual, and it says take it to a main dealer to replace the bulb.
I however would prefer to pay just for a bulb and do it myself, not having to pay for labour etc...
Has anyone else changed the rear foglamp bulb and how easy is it? Can anyone assist with a guide? Can it be done without removing bumpers etc?
Cheers
S

{text-align: center;}
CarlW
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Titanium TDCi
Refferer: Google

Re: Changing Rear Fog lamp bulb.

Post by CarlW »

Just reach under the rear bumper and twist the bulb holder about 1/4 turn anti-clockwise and it will come out with the bulb. It's a 21w standard single bulb - less than a minute to change

stutick
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Refferer: google

Post by stutick »

Lol that easy? makes you wonder why they recommend taking it to ford, but not when changing headlamp bulbs which requires taking out the headlamp unit lol

Cheers for that