Interior light

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Gandy
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: FW ZS
Refferer: Google

Interior light

Post by Gandy »

Alright people,

I have read on another forum that a fez titanium comes with a different interior light? Anyone know anything about this or where i could get one? Other than from a stealers

James

{text-align: center;}
patterson
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: Search Engine

Interior light

Post by patterson »

Gandy wrote:Alright people,

I have read on another forum that a fez titanium comes with a different interior light? Anyone know anything about this or where i could get one? Other than from a stealers

James
It comes with the footwell lights as standard also has one in the glove box gap
Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S 2011
Check Out My Build Thread! http://www.fiestamk7.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=701

tonyk
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Refferer: google

Interior light

Post by tonyk »

patterson wrote:
Gandy wrote:Alright people,

James
It comes with the footwell lights as standard also has one in the glove box gap
I think he means the one in the roof. Not sure about the titanium light but you can fit one from the focus st with 'moon pool' LED's but you would need to run power for them to work.

galaxy96
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta MK 7 Titanium 1.6
Refferer: Ebay

Re: Interior light

Post by galaxy96 »

Hi Guys,

I have a Fiesta MK7 Titanium 1.6TDCi 2011, Has anyone got any ideas where to install a rear courtesy light in the rear of the car, preferably LED style, and hook it up to the front courtesy light, so when the door opens they both come on and illuminate the back?

StumpyBloke
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Interior light

Post by StumpyBloke »

I've done exactly that on my 2011 Titanium. The feed is taken from the existing front courtesy light. I installed it where I thought it looked and worked the best.