ST seats into a MK7 PFL

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
docklander
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: MK7
Refferer: Search E

ST seats into a MK7 PFL

Post by docklander »

Hey all,

We have installed the front and rear seats from an ST. We now need to sort the airbag connection out.

The connectors/jacks on the car side do not fit straight into the seats connectors and the wire colours on both sides are different. I don't really want to guess about which wires to connect up and risk blowing the airbags.

Can anyone assist with this? My son has his driving test in two weeks and as he is taking the test in his car, I need to sort this ASAP (if the airbag light is on they won't let you use the car and I don't really want to take the bulb out as then he with have less airbags)

I have photos of all the connectors and wire colours but couldn't see how to attach to this post!

{text-align: center;}
Mojorfc
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta zetec s
Refferer: Google

Re: ST seats into a MK7 PFL

Post by Mojorfc »

Hi did anyone figure out how to do this , my st seats arrive tomorrow and I have just found out they are different plugs and also how to remove inner plugs from the big block connector if need be TIA