New Zetec S

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Blueoval09
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S

New Zetec S

Post by Blueoval09 »

Ok, so it's not brand new but as good as! Traded in my old 58 plate titanium tdci (which i got a bloody good price for) and got myself a micastone zetec s on an 11 plate with 17k on the clock. Got to keep the wheels off my old one which i'd had powder coated in black chrome & they really suit the new car :0) It's got heated leather seats, bluetooth, voice control (although i still haven't figured out how to use it). So far i've put a k&n panel filter, a set of denso iridium plugs & a set of magnecor kv85 leads on. Next on the wishlist is a remap, was looking at the possibility of bolting a supercharger kit on but it's a bit expensive at the mo. well pleased with it so far, just wish i'd got a petrol earlier, there seems to be so many more tuning options about compared to the diesel!