Fiesta 1.6 Diesel titanium

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
lukesibley136
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Mk7
Refferer: google

Fiesta 1.6 Diesel titanium

Post by lukesibley136 »

Hi Everyone, this is my first post.

I have just brought a 2009 mk7 fiesta titanium. It has a strange buzzing coming from the little vent by the drivers knee above the climate control.
I have been told it is the fan telling the climate control what temperature it is inside the car.
I can deal with the noise but its continuing even when the car is locked and keys are out of the ignition is this normal?
When i get in the car its already making the noise before i start the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Luke

{text-align: center;}
jasonl1599
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Titanium 1.6 TDCI
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Fiesta 1.6 Diesel titanium

Post by jasonl1599 »

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem..luckily i bought from a dealer so they fixed it. your right, its the temp sensor for climate. I did manage to find a part number for the ring it sits in, as was going to do it myself, but the dealer did it for me. Sure i just googled it and found the part number that way, if you need to do a bit of DIY