Ambient lights always on

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
FreemanAMG
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta SE Hatch 2014
Refferer: Internet

Ambient lights always on

Post by FreemanAMG »

Hi everyone, this is my first post, but I'll introduce myself in the proper thread.
I have a 2014 Fiesta SE Hatch with MFT, and I noticed a couple of days ago that my ambient lights are always on, no matter what position my light switch is on, or if the sun is bright in the sky. I didn't noticed this before, so I think this is a new behavior. I kept in touch with the Ford Service twitter account (awesome, by the way) and they asked me to drive my car to my nearest dealer for a check. However, I'm feeling this could be solved in a much simpler way. Do anyone know if there's a procedure to reset the ambient light system or something like that? I already tried cycle all the colors on all the light switch positions with no success. Also, I checked the automatic light control is working fine (since my headlights only turn on at the dark hours.

Thanks!