cheap mod

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
nofinchance
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Refferer: googled it

cheap mod

Post by nofinchance »

I have noticed that my 2010 fiesta is only painted where you can see. Under the bonnet for example is only body colour on the edges the bulk is just undercoat white as is inside the boot floor etc. These areas although annoying are not the issue but an example of fords penny pinching :oops: . Anyway I got a small 25cl tin of body colour paint for stone chips and had about 24 cl left over :lol: .If you look forward of the rear wheel you will see a large triangle of one of these can't be bothered to paint it areas just before the inner wheel arch begins. Well paint this body colour both sides and it looks the dogs ! only cost £3.99 for the touch paint with brush from ebay. took about 5 minutes two coats looks a treat.If you want to do it the front is the same too. :think: