Powerfold mirror relays

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Bravesoul
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta mk7 2010 Zetec
Refferer: Search Engine

Powerfold mirror relays

Post by Bravesoul »

Hi there people,

I was wondering if someone could help me out, a few months ago someone pranged my drivers side mirror. So i decided to fit power folding mirrors, something I've wanted to do since I got my car just a little over 2 years ago.

Anyway I got the control switch easily enough, and after buying two sets of mirrors I managed to get a great set. The first pair were shocking and cost me just shy if £140. But I ended up with the perfect 2 mirrors for the job. From the second set

This just leaves the relays, so I got on to the guy that I got my a switch from and he sent ne some relays for free, nice of them. But being unsure if witch one moved the mirrors. He just sent me all of them from the fuse box, so can anyone tell me what the part number is for the left and right power folding mirrors is please

Thank you in advance for your help and reading this overly long message too lol

Stephen ( Bravesoul )

{text-align: center;}
Enduser
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Mk7
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Powerfold mirror relays

Post by Enduser »

Not on subject, but on topic, does anyone know if powerfold mirrors are adjustable. I have a pair, and when folded they touch the door !

Nath
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec-S TDCi

Re: Powerfold mirror relays

Post by Nath »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P_4udZJfq4

R2&R3 as shown in my video at 45secs.