Fiesta mk7 questions

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
repairman
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: fiesta mk7 zetec 1.242cc
Refferer: Search Engine

Fiesta mk7 questions

Post by repairman »

Hi, recently acquired this car, am pleased with it, am trying to determine if
A:/mirrors are power folding am guessing not, from etis Dual Power Htd Signal Mirrors, With Body Coloured Exterior Mirror
I am presuming dual power means for heating.
B:/ Should passenger window open/close with one touch, drivers window works fine, from etis Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do
again not sure as drivers window switch has the second position switch feel, but passenger switch is single action
Any thoughts gratefully received, as not to impressed with user manual, seems to be a lot of info missing, re fuel computer options etc

Thanks

{text-align: center;}
DarrylB
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: 64reg 1.0L Eco Fiesta
Refferer: Google Search

Re: Fiesta mk7 questions

Post by DarrylB »

Hello, if your mirrors are electric, then they should be power folding ones. If you move the switch you'd use to angle the mirrors to the middle, then push down, the mirrors should fold in.
You can also turn this option on in the vehicle settings to fold the mirrors in when you lock the car.

As for the passenger window - with it closed, push the button down and keep it down until the window fully opens and continue to hold the button down for 10 secs, then lift it up to close the window, keep it up until the window is closed and keep it held up for a further 10 secs, the one touch operation should now be reset

Craig26283
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta
Refferer: Google

Re: Fiesta mk7 questions

Post by Craig26283 »

repairman wrote:Hi, recently acquired this car, am pleased with it, am trying to determine if
A:/mirrors are power folding am guessing not, from etis Dual Power Htd Signal Mirrors, With Body Coloured Exterior Mirror
I am presuming dual power means for heating.
B:/ Should passenger window open/close with one touch, drivers window works fine, from etis Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do
again not sure as drivers window switch has the second position switch feel, but passenger switch is single action
Any thoughts gratefully received, as not to impressed with user manual, seems to be a lot of info missing, re fuel computer options etc

Thanks
A, Those are the normal mirrors sadly, electric operation, but no power fold.

B, I'm pretty sure one touch needed to be a added during specification of the car for passengers side.