Ambient Lighting Question

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Siesta Fiesta
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Refferer: Google

Ambient Lighting Question

Post by Siesta Fiesta »

I'm looking to buy a 2009 Fiesta, Titanium trim in the next week and I have a quick question about the ambient lighting

Do the footwell lights stay on when the engine has started and the sidelights / headlights are on?

Its not a deal breaker or anything, but I really like the look of them and they will look really cool at night

Cheers

{text-align: center;}
Craig26283
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta
Refferer: Google

Re: Ambient Lighting Question

Post by Craig26283 »

Siesta Fiesta wrote:I'm looking to buy a 2009 Fiesta, Titanium trim in the next week and I have a quick question about the ambient lighting

Do the footwell lights stay on when the engine has started and the sidelights / headlights are on?

Its not a deal breaker or anything, but I really like the look of them and they will look really cool at night

Cheers
Ambient lighting is the strip of light between the glovebox and the dashboard, it stays on all the time.

The footwell lighting only comes on and off then opening door, key out ignition, etc.