small bump. how bad is it

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
kev85
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Refferer: google

small bump. how bad is it

Post by kev85 »

Hi everyone. First time I am on here as don't have a fiesta myself but hoping somebody could give me some help with regards to my mum's. she has had a small car park bump and is worrying about getting it fixed as it is a mobility car. Said I would try and help to see if its something I could do with my limited knowledge, and would be grateful if anybody here would be able to help.

She has reversed into another car and it has put the bumper out a bit, smashed the rear reflector/fog light and put a good few scratches on it. looking at the pictures is this something that can be repaired at home or will it need to go to a garage for the paint work / putting the bumper back right.

If it is something that can be done at home what parts / touch up paint will I need.

Apologies for just coming on and immediately asking for help. Don't usually like doing it but needs must on this occasion. Thanks for any help you can give.

kev

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/kev-8 ... how/fiesta

{text-align: center;}
Cunnymonster
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: 1.6 Zetec S TDCI
Refferer: Google

Re: small bump. how bad is it

Post by Cunnymonster »

My bumper is out of line as well, looks exactly like that. Be good to get find out if its possible to pull it out!