S1600

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
kabz77
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7

Re: S1600

Post by kabz77 »

Andrew - I dont want to get into an argument but do yourself a favour and pop down to Miltek and compare the so called 'Mountune spec' with Milteks exhaust, there isn't a difference. If you can't visit their factory give them a call and just ask them. Miltek's exhaust are solid, if they weren't they wouldn't make standard exhaust for high end German cars.
Kabir
The Fez is slowly evolving

{text-align: center;}
andrew43
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: zetec-s mp140

Post by andrew43 »

kabz77 wrote:Andrew - I dont want to get into an argument but do yourself a favour and pop down to Miltek and compare the so called 'Mountune spec' with Milteks exhaust, there isn't a difference. If you can't visit their factory give them a call and just ask them. Miltek's exhaust are solid, if they weren't they wouldn't make standard exhaust for high end German cars.
Sorry there is a difference pop down to mountune and check it out plus check the other forums out and you will find out what im saying is correct

jayeades
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: MK7 MR155
Refferer: mates

Post by jayeades »

andrew43 wrote:
kabz77 wrote:AjayM - why Mountune?
You can buy Miltek exhausts (the dual style) from any Miltek supplier, buy a J1 Induction kit, and get a remap at AMD that gives you better results. Any way thats my personal opinion. The induction kits Mountune use dont give better bhp than the J1's, and the mountune exhausts are miltek but with the mountune badge - speak to Miltek to verify this.
wrong the mountune exhaust is built by miltek are made to mountune spec which is different to the standard set up and the induction set up mountune tested the j1 kit to see if there was any improvements to there set up as they thought of including it in the mr155 kit put it gave no improvment over the set up already in place
im sorry but the j1 has to give better gains over the mountune airbox, have you actually seen the so called mountune airbox, it is same as stock but has a oval hole in the side. the j1 must be better surely, ive currently got 1 on order for my mr155.