Titanium II

Show off your current Fiesta Mk7 project or daily driver. Or maybe you just fancy posting some pictures of your cleaned Fiesta Mk7!
Wyns69
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Titanium 3dr

Titanium II

Post by Wyns69 »

Howzit peeps

Although I thoroughly enjoy my current fezz, it lacks a bit of power. So I have been up and down about what I should buy, for a couple of months now. So The other day I phoned my connection at ford and they offered me an amazing deal on a new 1.6 titanium.

I will be taking delivery tomorrow, but she has already undergone a few tweaks...

First of all was the smash and grab tint, a necessecity these days. And I decided to have leather seats fitted, and this was the final product: (excuse the bad quality pics, will take better ones once I have the car)

Next on the list was gloss black rims:

Fitted on the car:

Once I have my baby, I will fit the armster armrest, my gel overlays (thanks NYX) and my sub.

I will keep you posted!!

Thanks for looking
Last edited by Wyns69 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{text-align: center;}
Dal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Focus ST
Refferer: matti26

Re: Titanium II

Post by Dal »

white n black combo looks awesome mate :D

Dal
fiesta metal 2012
privacy glass, power start, BT/USB, eibach pro springs, HID's 6000k, mp induction kit, zetec s grill, mp spoiler entensions
-------------------------------------

Alex59
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Zetec 1.4
Refferer: test

Post by Alex59 »

Looks great mate, i'm considering upgrading to 1.6 myself

Wyns69
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Wyns69 »

Hi All

It's been a while, but I managed to take better pics as promised:

I also did a bit of a mini shoot with a buddy of mine. I am by no means a good photographer and it was a 'mik en druk' camera, so the pics are not very good. haha

I have also fitted my sub, will post pics when I get a chance to take some. I am really happy with the way it plays, it is soooo loud for a 12" slimline! When I had it fitted, and I played it, a guy walked up to my car and asked " where is the other sub that is playing?". You can imagine his disbelief when I told him it's only the slimline sub playing. :lol:

And boy am I enjoying the 1.6!!! :clo9 Best decision of my life to upgrade!! The car in the mini shoot with me is the 1.4, I took him by like 6-7 car lenghts from 0 to +-120 - 130 :smtp24

Dal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Dal »

What's with the tow bar?

Looks nice very similar to my Metal :)
fiesta metal 2012
privacy glass, power start, BT/USB, eibach pro springs, HID's 6000k, mp induction kit, zetec s grill, mp spoiler entensions

Wyns69
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Wyns69 »

LOL Thanks Dal. Unfortunately I need to carry my bicycle around at least twice a week, so the tow bar is non-optional for me.

Dal
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Dal »

Wyns69 wrote:LOL Thanks Dal. Unfortunately I need to carry my bicycle around at least twice a week, so the tow bar is non-optional for me.
Tbh mate you hardly notice it, really like the white on black.

Used the heated seats yet? I keep forgetting lol

:mrgreen:
fiesta metal 2012

Wyns69
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by Wyns69 »

So I finally had the time to take pictures of the armster armrest fitted as well as the sound.

This is what the armrest looks like:

And the sound. A lot of people will say that the sub is the wrong way round, but I did it for a specific reason. I like my bootspace, and this way I can safely pack it without damaging the sub. It still plays very well!

And I installed the amp under the front passanger seat as to save some more space: